Treating Autism Roadshow coming to BRISTOL
- Our latest publication is out: Identifying and Managing Seizures in Autism
- Treating Autism coming to Basildon, ESSEX
- Treating Autism Roadshow coming to Crawley, Sussex
- Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Link between STUTTERING and autism revealed – ACTH treatment effective for both conditions!!!
After our enormously popular London, Birmingham and Manchester events for parents, our Roadshow is now coming to BRISTOL. BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!!!
Friday 3 February 2017 from 10:00 to 14:00, at the The South Bank Club, Dean Lane, Bristol BS3 1DB.
Three wonderful professional and parent speakers will be sharing their knowledge, experience, and simple nutritional tools to help improve negative autism behaviours and symptoms and make a positive difference to your child’s health and quality of life.
ONLY £10.00 including lunch (FREE to our existing members and those who sign up as Treating Autism members on the day)
Tea and coffee with snacks during the morning. Lunch and social event during the last hour.
For more details and to book go to this page on our Autism Events section