Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Our latest publication is out: Identifying and Managing Seizures in Autism
- Treating Autism coming to Basildon, ESSEX
- Treating Autism Roadshow coming to Crawley, Sussex
- Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Link between STUTTERING and autism revealed – ACTH treatment effective for both conditions!!!
There’s a lot of evidence to suggest there’s a huge amount of suffering being caused by people with autism not having their medical needs recognised, identified and treated.
“A charity is fighting to halt the closure of a secure facility for people with learning disabilities. Instead of closing the premises, it wants the National Health Service to convert them into a specialist centre for autism-related illnesses.
Treating Autism says the NHS should spare Calderstones Hospital, in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
The charity is campaigning to re-establish the site as a hospital for diagnosing illnesses associated with autism.”
Read the full article in the Autism Eye magazine.