Treating Autism Researchers and Clinicians Network
- Our latest publication is out: Identifying and Managing Seizures in Autism
- Treating Autism coming to Basildon, ESSEX
- Treating Autism Roadshow coming to Crawley, Sussex
- Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Link between STUTTERING and autism revealed – ACTH treatment effective for both conditions!!!
Treating Autism Researchers and Clinicians Network (TARC)
Our aims are:
- To strengthen the links between Treating Autism and the research community.
- To identify areas where the charity might collaborate on research projects to the benefits of our members.
- To foster relationships between researchers and clinicians in the field so that they can advance the scientific agenda to the benefit of all people and families affected by autism.
Prof Emma Allen-Vercoe, Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph
Dr Lorene Amet, D.Phil. MEd (Autism)
Prof Qasim Aziz, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry at Queen Mary University of London
Dr Mona Bajaj-Elliot, Infectious Diseases and Microbiology Unit, Institute of Child Health, UCL
Dr Geraldine Barrett Brunel University
Dr Steven Chance, Neuroanatomy and Cognition Group, University of Oxford
Dr Miklos Csiky, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Bethesda Children’s Hospital
Joanna Dennison, Neuroscience Research Institute, University of Manchester
Dr Mosun Dorgu, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr Priyamvada Dua, Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry
Philippa Fibert, University of Sheffield
Conor Kerley, Early Development Department, National Children’s Hospital, Dublin
Dr Uday Kishore, Centre for Infection, Immunity and Disease Mechanisms, Brunel University
Dr Ute-Christiane Meier, Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma, The Blizard Institute
Dr Jaleel Miyan, University of Manchester
Prof Basant Puri, Hammersmith Hospital and Imperial College London
Prof Jane Wills, Queen Mary University of London
If you would like to join our network and attend future round table events please email us stating your professional credentials, institutes/affiliations and the reason you would like to join.