An Exciting Event for Autism Parents!!
- Our latest publication is out: Identifying and Managing Seizures in Autism
- Treating Autism coming to Basildon, ESSEX
- Treating Autism Roadshow coming to Crawley, Sussex
- Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Link between STUTTERING and autism revealed – ACTH treatment effective for both conditions!!!
We are delighted to announce our first TA Roadshow event, with more to follow throughout the UK soon, so watch this space!! Three wonderful professional and parent speakers will be sharing their knowledge, experience, and simple nutritional tools to help improve negative autism behaviours and symptoms and make a positive difference to your child’s health and quality of life.
Friday 27 November, 10.00am to 1.30pm; Coram’s Fields, 93 Guilford Street, London, WC1N 1DN
Tea and coffee with snacks during the morning. Lunch and social event during the last hour.
For more details and to book go to this page on our Autism Events section