- Our latest publication is out: Identifying and Managing Seizures in Autism
- Treating Autism coming to Basildon, ESSEX
- Treating Autism Roadshow coming to Crawley, Sussex
- Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Link between STUTTERING and autism revealed – ACTH treatment effective for both conditions!!!
Please find access to a selection of the documents that we at Treating Autism have found particularly valuable. This section will expand so do make sure you check back regularly. We hope to save you considerable searching time by adding to this little library and ask, should you discover your own invaluable information in a document, that you consider forwarding it to us. In this way we can continue to help other people keep on top of the vast amount of often useful but sometimes confusing information out there.
- Diet, Nutrition & Gut
- Treatments & Supplements
- Advocacy, Education and Services
- Therapies & Home Programmes
- CPD resources for medical and non-medical professionals
We have also produced this quick overview of treatments and therapies for autism – ‘Treating Autism Guide for Parents‘ – in order to provide parents and carers with an overview of some interventions for autism available in the UK. The focus is on therapies and treatments that can be home-based and in which parents can play an active role.