New UK Autism Treatment Centre — CALL TO ACTION
- Our latest publication is out: Identifying and Managing Seizures in Autism
- Treating Autism coming to Basildon, ESSEX
- Treating Autism Roadshow coming to Crawley, Sussex
- Fight to treat autism-related illnesses
- Link between STUTTERING and autism revealed – ACTH treatment effective for both conditions!!!
Treating Autism are campaigning for a UK treatment centre for medical conditions associated with autism. There is currently an ongoing public consultation on the proposed closure of Calderstones Hospital, Lancashire, a secure long-stay facility for people with learning disabilities and/or autism. We have started a petition calling for Calderstones to be converted into the first specialist diagnostic and treatment centre for autism related medical conditions. Please support our campaign by signing and sharing the petition.