NEW: Autism Clinical and Research News for Professionals
- Identifying health problems in autism 1 December, London. CPD educational event for parents and professionals.
- Autism Research Should Be Financed Like Venture Capital
- London Support Group Meeting 18 October
- TA Clinical & Research newsletter for professionals – Issue 2 out!
- Century-old drug offers new hope for autism treatment
- October 2017
- September 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- November 2014
- September 2014
- June 2014
- January 2014
- June 2013
- March 2013
- March 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- September 2010
Our December 2016 issue of autism clinical and research newsletter is out!
* Feeding disorders and ‘picky’ eating in autism link to medical problems
* Premature mortality in autism, early deaths due to medical conditions
* Autoimmune encephalitis mimicking an autistic regression
* Prevalence of autism may be much higher than previously estimated
* Treatments and therapies news: Oxytocin nasal spray; Folinic acid; Vitamin D treatment trials outcomes
* Epilepsy and autism share common etiology
* Monitoring babies and toddlers at high risk of autism
And many others!
Click here to access this issue.
Click here to subscribe to future issues and other CPD news.